Monday, July 17, 2017

Balsamic Onion Talapia

Well it has been a very long time since my last post.  I stopped for a variety of reasons but now at the encouragement of some friends and relatives I'm going to start posting again.  I had written this one some time ago and can't  even remember the meal but I'm sure it was good.  Enjoy:



If you are trying to be healthy and wanting a new recipe for fish you may want to try this one out.  

As in my last post I'm thinking of your weight and cholesterol. This is a wonderful healthy meal served with grilled veggies.


I marinated the fish in a mixture of balsamic fat free salad dressing, garlic, pepper, and paprika. I let the vegetables soak with the fish.  I caramelized some onions adding garlic, balsamic vinegar, and salt towards the end. I did sauté the onions in about two TBS of olive oil. This was the only oil I added. 

In a glass dish I laid down a bed of spinach and covered it in the onions. I then placed the fish on top of that. If you wanted to you could put it all on a bed of rice or polenta instead of the dieters spinach. Poured the marinade over it and there you have it! Let it bake for 20 At 375 degrees F. Wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment