Saturday, July 22, 2017

Stockholm Sweden

I took these pictures 5 years ago in Stockholm Sweden.  For many years it was one of my favorite layover cities in Europe.  Unfortunately, I no longer fly the B757 which Delta flew up there each summer, so looking at this older draft blog was kind of sad for me.  If you want to escape the heat I'd recommend a trip up to Stockholm in the summer.  You can go to the ABBA museum, watch the changing of the guard at the palace, take the hop on hop off water taxi, see the amazing recovered 16th century war ship which never left the harbor sinking on it's maiden voyage, take in one of the great museums, or just wandering the streets of the old town.  You must go!


I do enjoy Sweden in the summer. It is cool and refreshing from the heat of Texas.




Yes, the people are wearing jackets in the summer.




I didn't go to any museums or boat rides, I just walked around and enjoyed the views.
I was just in a light mood.




Enjoying all the scenes and cool temperatures. A truly beautiful place to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment