Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mumbai

India is an interesting place to visit with many micro cultures and varied landscapes. This was an exceptionally clear day for my 24 hour visit. A speaker flight attendant recommended an Indian dish I'd never tried. It was very different but wonderful. It was called bhuna ghosh. She called it BBQ goat, I called it so good. Kind of like pulled pork but the "Q" was different, not sweet, not hot, just good. We shared this as a crew when we arrived at midnight on her prompting. We debriefed the flight over a couple of local beers.

For lunch the next day I met the other two pilots and we took a cab downtown and went to a restaurant called Shakara.
Great food and a fun adventure before crashing several hours before the midnight flight back to Amsterdam.

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy your travel. Mumbai looks awesome, as do all the other places you get to visit.

    ReplyDelete